Probability: card sysytem - Math's Buddies

Math's Buddies

Be Soluted

Hot

6/07/2017

Probability: card sysytem

        In one of my previous Tutorial regarding probability I had shared the concept of probability of having coin based problem or picking out a ball from any bag.

Probability: Card System

  Before going down do read this (recommended)

further I can say Any event which have two  equally possibilities at most, will result as same as coin based problem does.

  • A video by Khan academy (briefing Probability of drawning cards)

       •  Taking that topic to the next level I'm going to share a video (uploaded by KHAN academy)
explaining cards based problems and their various probabilities accordingly.

      •  Out of several videos I have selected this for you to save your time as this video is clearly explained and also oriented for the topic.

      •   Do check this video out and let me know if you're having any doubts I would like to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment